827 Pheasant Run Rd Chestnuthill Township ( Pennsylvania, US - 18330) Built
EXP REALTY LLC
- Type: Farm and Ranch
- Style: 2 Story "Colonial"
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Size: 3,200 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Size: 33.43 acres
- Year Built: 2005
- Taxes: $16,082.53 (2021)
- Basement: Yes, Full
Nicely set-up equestrian facility on 33 acres boasts one of the largest indoor rings in area measuring 70 x 170. Rear wooden wall can be removed to add 17 more feet to length. 32 matted box stalls + 8 additional stalls. 17x45 viewing room, wash stalls, grooming stalls & tack rooms. Large outdoor arena where shows used to be held + 2nd ring. Colonial home w/ 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms. Another house on premises owners use only for storage due to zoning restrictions.
- tree lined 33.43 acres
- paved driveway – plenty of room to turn-around large trailers
- rolling meadows
- property is in Act 319
- center isle main barn with 32 matted stalls (6 can be used as foaling stalls)
- large attached 70 x 170 indoor riding arena with skylights & multiple entrances from stable. New roof installed 2020.
- 17x45 heated viewing lounge with brick fireplace, tack, feed rooms & office
- wash stalls with hot & cold water, grooming stalls and tack rooms
- 8 additional stalls behind the indoor arena + 2 pony stalls
- 2 outdoor fenced riding rings, one is 90 x 180 and the other is 150 x 300 & has a judges booth
- 10 fenced pastures
- several frost free hydrants
- several trails around the perimeter
- female & male restrooms
- run-in shed in paddock near outdoor ring
- 2 story, 3 bedrooms & 3 baths
- formal dining room w/ recently refinished hardwood floors
- formal living room
- open concept kitchen with tile flooring & double sink
- family room w/ recently finished floors & brick-faced gas fireplace
- office on first floor
- laundry on first floor
-deck with views
- master bedroom w/ walk-in closet & full bathroom
- full walk-out basement (finished room in basement with closet)
- walk-up attic
- additional house used only for storage due to zoning (has buried oil tank)
- central air
-3 zone heat
Brokered and Advertised by : Cindy Stys Equestrian & Country Properties, Ltd.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.